Thursday, February 2, 2012

I have too much to say

I hope you'll bear with me.  I want to say too many things and I don't want to clog your news feed on Facebook.  I'm starting here.  I'll see if I want to switch to Twitter.  I'm leaning towards no since I can't get the name I want.


I have too much to say and I have to get it out.  We'll see how it goes.


Most of my posts will begin and end with ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW so this is probs not a place for your kiddies.  Besides, I hate kids, so keep them away from me anyways.

1 comment:

rporter610 said...

“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.” You go, girl!