Thursday, July 26, 2012

Well I guess I'm still taking it, a little.

Well, the first week was a little rough.  Change is hard!  And since I ate out at least one meal every day, keeping the portion sizes down was hard.  BUT!  I didn't eat any candy all week!! Until Tuesday. When the trauma of the fire at our book club caused me to eat a handful of peanut M&M's.  But I did do a little bit of exercise every day last week, mostly this consisted of going into my storage room at work and closing the door and doing jumping jacks.  Its so HOT here!  (Insert whine)  It's impossible to walk or exercise outside (for me) when its 90 degrees.  It just is.  Since I don't sweat, and I just turn as red as a tomato and steam inside my skin, I get extremely uncomfortable.  So I walked every morning except Tuesday when it was pouring and I did some of the exercises from my Pinterest workout and I ate either a good lunch or a good dinner.  I think that's ok progress.  This weekend will be really hard as its a horse show weekend.  This means fast food for lunch and nothing else all day except snacks from the hospitality table.  And no exercise. Maybe I can bring something healthy in my cooler.  At least the weather will be glorious.  80s and sunny is my kind of summer!  Stay tuned.

No comments: